Houttuynia Cordata Tincture AKA Yu Xing Cao (魚腥草) Dokudami
Houttuynia cordata is indigenous to North-East India and China. It is an aromatic medicinal herb belonging to family Saururaceae and is restricted to specialized moist habitats. In English, it is known as fish mint, fish leaf, lizard tail, chameleon plant, heartleaf, fishwort, and bishop's weed.
Houttuynia cordata possess a number of medicinally important activities such as anti-mutagenic, anti-cancer, adjuvanticity, anti-obesity, hepatoprotective, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, free radical scavenging, anti-microbial, anti-allergic, anti-leukemic, chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps activities.
BENEFITS OF HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA
- Diabetes - Research findings by Kumar et al., (2014) suggests that Houttuynia cordata contains anti-diabetic properties. This plant is currently being experimented and examined in order to determine its pharmacological abilities in regulating blood sugar level in human beings.
- Weight Management - Studies reveal that Houttuynia cordata contains anti-obesity properties thus can be regularly eaten to shed excess weight.
- Acne - Houttuynia cordata has a strong antimicrobial effect against the bacteria most commonly associated with acne.
- Diuretic benefits - Houttuynia cordata can be used for preparing traditional medicines that are used for treating diuresis.
- Detoxification Ability - Houttuynia cordata can be used for detoxifying the body systems due to its antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Pneumonia - Houttuynia cordata can be used for treating pneumonia, abnormal lung symptoms and SARS (Severe acute respiratory syndrome).
- Infectious diseases - It can be used for treating infectious diseases due to its anti-viral and antibacterial properties.
- Herpes - Houttuynia cordata can be given to patients suffering from herpes virus since the plant contains properties that are capable of inhibiting pseudorabies herpes virus.
- Antipoison Properties - Houttuynia cordata is also known as a poison-blocking plant due to its ability to neutralize poisonous substances.
Houttuynia cordata is used in the treatment of Lyme disease, Bartonella and Mycoplasma coinfections. According to Stephen Buhner Houttuynia cordata is a fairly good broad spectrum antiviral and antibacterial herb. It MAY be active for bartonella. It is also an extremely good herb for lowering the specific cytokine cascade that occurs in bartonella and stimulating the parts of the immune system that lower bacterial or virus initiated inflammation in cellular tissue.
Suggested dosage for Houttuynia Cordata Tincture:
1/4 o 1/2 teaspoon up to 6x daily for viral infections
1/2 teaspoon 3x daily for Mycoplasma, the same for Bartonella and other Lime Disease coinfections.
Ingredients: Houttuynia Cordata, Grain Alcohol, Distilled Water
Please note: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is compiled from traditional and modern herb books, articles, and research. This information is summarized for its educational value and should not be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of disease. It should not be used to replace the services of a qualified practitioner.
When you are buying this product you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold seller free of any liability. The seller, assumes NO responsibility for any adverse reactions from the usage of these products.
Share this Product