DETOX 4 HERB BODY CLEANSE HERBAL TINCTURE
This Tincture consists of 4 very common herbs which were also used in the famous Native American Ojibwa Formula which was later reformulated by the canadian nurse Rene Caisse.
Sheep Sorrel is the one which will attack and weaken the mutated cancer cells. Burdock Root, Slippery Elm Bark and Rhubarb Root are blood cleansers and immune system boosters with the latter one also as a pain reliever.
This tincture activates the body's own natural defenses without becoming habit-forming.
The herbs used in this formula have significant therapeutic effects on the body, and when they are combined, there is a synergistic effect. This herbal formula normalizes body systems by purifying the blood, promotes cell repair, and is effective in assimilation/elimination. When used in conjunction with traditional treatment (i.e. physician), this tincture can stimulate self-healing capabilities and assist the body to rid itself of cancer.
A wide range of health benefits, including improved immunity, better elimination, detoxification, increased appetite, and a better sense of overall health and well being, among others, have been reported with the use of the Detox 4 Herb Body Cleanse.
You don’t need to be seriously ill to enjoy this tincture – it can be taken at lower, maintenance doses too to help one stay healthy and detoxify regularly.
As far as side effects, you may experience temporary detoxification symptoms such as headaches, intestinal discomfort or perhaps a little nausea.
Here are the benefits what you can expect if using the Detox 4 Herb Body Cleanse:
- Helps to cleanse the blood
- Normalize the enzymes
- Promotes cellular repair, and aids effective assimilation and elimination
- Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar into energy
- Makes bones and joints, ligaments, lungs strong and less vulnerable
- Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system
- Expels mucus clearing the lungs
- Helps eliminate heavy metal toxins in tissues (aluminum, mercury poisoning)
- Purifies the blood
- Increases red blood cell production
- Protects the body against radiation damage
- Helps destroy parasites in the digestive tract
- Prevents the buildup of fatty deposits in heart kidney and liver
- Assists the liver in producing lecithin, which forms the myelin sheath that encapsulates the nerve fibers