Kudzu Root Herbal Tincture
KUDZU ROOT (Pueraria lobata)
The pestiferous, creeping kudzu plant infesting the southeastern United States is an edible vegetable of Asian origin with a medicinal root used in healing for over 2000 years.
Enhance your daily wellness regimen with the time-honored herbal support of Kudzu Root! Modern research has revealed that Kudzu Root has powerful antioxidant properties, even more potent than vitamin E. These properties make it an excellent herb for cardiovascular maintenance, liver health and overall vitality. For centuries, people in China, Japan and India have used kudzu for homeopathic remedies for symptoms of heart disease and high blood pressure. It's even been used as an alternative remedy to relieve muscular aches and to treat measles. Kudzu can be efficacious in:
- relieving pain and relaxing muscles
- relief for stiff necks, sore shoulders, achy backs, menstrual cramps, hangovers and headaches, even migraines
- Soothing the digestive tract – calms and eases digestion, aids in the healing of digestive disorders, combats gas and bloating, diarrhea, constipation, treats nausea and again digestive complications due to hangovers
- Boosting immunity – helps to aid and reduce fevers naturally and has been linked to healing colds coughs, flu’s, sinus infections, pneumonia, bronchitis and tonsillitis
- Suppressing alcohol cravings – kudzu has even been attributed to creating an aversion to alcohol
- Improving heart health – normalizing blood pressure, lowering heart rate, regulating rhythm and controlling hypertension
- Complexions – clears skin and heals rashes
- Melting stress – relaxes the nervous systems and eases anxiety, stress and tension. It’s the perfect nightcap
- Calming hyperactivity
Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops 3-4 times daily
Please note: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is compiled from traditional and modern herb books, articles, and research. This information is summarized for its educational value and should not be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of disease. It should not be used to replace the services of a qualified practitioner. When you are buying this product you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold seller free of any liability. The seller, assumes NO responsibility for any adverse reactions from the usage of these products.
Share this Product