Spinach Powder All Natural Farm-Fresh And Nutritious Super Food 3 oz
SPINACH POWDER (Spinacia oleracea)
All Natural Farm-Fresh And Nutritious Super Food
Pesticide and chemical free
3 oz (comes in plastic jar) (about 50 teaspoons/16 tablespoons)
Dried spinach powder is an amazingly versatile ingredient that everyone should keep handy! It allows you to incorporate green goodness in an instant. Although Spinach is usually thought of as a food product, it can also be used medicinally and for its nutritional properties. It is excellent source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, builds red blood cells, boosts the immune system, provides energy, and contains chlorophyll.
- Toss about 2 teaspoons into the blender for a hearty addition to your morning smoothie.
- Mix 1 teaspoon with 1/2 cup fruit juice for a nutritious afternoon refresher.
- Sprinkle as a healthy garnish over salad, pasta and meat dishes.
- Fold into soups, sauces, dressings, baked goods and more for added color, flavor and nutrition.
- Eat straight from the spoon (it tastes that good).
- Use as an ingredient in your own recipes.
Here are a few spinach powder tips & tricks:
- Spinach powder can be used to replace some of the flour in breads and baked goods. Replace up to 1/4 cup of flour with dried spinach powder in your favorite recipe.
- Spinach powder can be used as a natural food dye or to color handmade soap.
- Spinach powder can be mixed with equal parts kelp powder to make a skin nourishing face mask. Some people swear by its wrinkle, puffiness, and redness reducing power.
- Spinach powder can be encapsulated for convenient use.
- Spinach powder is a good way to sneak some leafy greens into your picky eater’s diet.
Please Note! Those with a tendency towards rheumatism, arthritis, gout, kidney stones or hyperacidity should take caution if including this plant in their diet since it can aggravate their condition. The leaves of most varieties of spinach are high in oxalic acid.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Share this Product