ALL NATURAL BABY DIAPER BALM
GENTLE TO BABY'S SKIN - GREAT FOR PARENTS TOO
Diaper rash is something nearly every baby gets at one time or another. There are many ointments on the market to treat diaper rash, but you want something special for your baby. Something natural. Lots of parents are seeking natural products for their children.
ALL NATURAL BABY DIAPER BALM is a wonderful product to have around the home. A soothing and gentle balm for dry and sensitive skin, and so helpful during the onset of diaper rashes and chapped skin. An all around soothing cream for moments of discomfort and skin irritation, great for adults too!
Each of the natural ingredients used in these balm is beneficial:
- Calendula is the most successful herb for assisting us with dry and damaged skin, skin inflammations, rashes, diaper irritations, and other skin disorders.
- St. John's Wort is anti-inflammatory, mildly astringent and anti-microbial, making it a beneficial ingredient for dry and sensitive skin. It is also an excellent emollient and skin softener.
- Comfrey’s nourishing and healing effects on the skin have been equally recognized since early times. Comfrey's healing process is very fast at relieving sore, red bums due to urine burn and other diaper-related problems.
- Plantain relieves itchiness, blisters, pain, swelling, diaper rash and even hemorrhoids and prevents scarring.
- Lavender essential oil is a natural antibacterial, is soothing and adds a clean fresh scent.
- Shea butter has vitamins A, E, and F and has anti-inflammatory properties, and it is highly moisturizing and skin protective.
- Cocoa butter has been used to keep skin soft and supple for centuries. It is one of the most stable, highly concentrated natural fats known, and melts at body temperature so that it is readily absorbed into the skin.
- Olive oil has antioxidants. It is readily absorbed into the skin and helps skin keep its own moisture balance.
- Like olive oil, sweet almond oil is easily absorbed into the skin. It softens skin and soothes irritation.