Red Raspberry Leaf Tincture Extract
Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus) is a popular uterine stimulant with astringent and tonic properties.
This is one of the most popular pregnancy herbs because it has both relaxing and toning or astringent actions, with a particular affinity for the uterus. The astringent and stimulating properties help to strengthen and tone up the uterine and pelvic muscles, while the relaxing and more soothing properties relax the uterus at the same time.
Raspberry leaf is still used to encourage easier childbirth, probably due to its ability to strengthen the longitudinal muscles of the uterus, increasing and coordinating contractions.
A raspberry leaf decoction is also used to relieve diarrhea.
Externally, the leaves are used as a mouthwash for mouth sores, wounds, or excessive vaginal discharge.
Raspberry Leaf Tincture is also useful in treating premenstrual discomforts, bed-wetting, morning sickness and sore throats.
Traditional uses of Red Raspberry Leaf Tincture:
- for PMS symptoms
- for Menstrual pain
- to regulate irregular menstruation cycles
- to ease the symptoms of morning sickness
- to soothe and prevent bleeding gums, which many pregnant women often experience
- to calm cramping of the uterus
- to provide a rich source of iron, calcium, manganese, and magnesium. The magnesium content is especially helpful in strengthening the uterine muscles
- Raspberry leaf also contains vitamins B1, B3, and E, which are valuable in pregnancy
- to help eliminate magnesium deficiency symptoms
Raspberry leaf is also used for the following:
- to aid fertility
- to promote a plentiful supply of breast milk
- to help stop excess bleeding after birth
- to treat diarrhea
- to regulate irregular menstrual cycle and to decrease heavy periods
- to relieve sore throats
- to reduce fever
Take 20-30 drops 3 times daily.
- For general prevention and for promotion of healthy function of female reproductive organs: Take 30 drops 3 times daily diluted in some warm tea or water.
- For moderate menstrual cramps and premenstrual pain: Take 60 drops when it occurs.
- For severe menstrual cramps and pain: Take 2 teaspoonful when it occurs.
Ingredients: Raspberry Leaf, Grain Alcohol, Distilled Water
Please note: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is compiled from traditional and modern herb books, articles, and research. This information is summarized for its educational value and should not be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of disease. It should not be used to replace the services of a qualified practitioner.
When you are buying this product you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold seller free of any liability. The seller, assumes NO responsibility for any adverse reactions from the usage of these products.
Share this Product