Herbal Throat Spray With Red Sea Dulse - Multiple Sizes
This all natural throat spray contains botanical ingredients which help promote healthy conditions in the mouth and throat and make a great combination that work harmoniously together to suppress foreign invaders and strengthen the immune system.
- Rose hips will help build the body’s defense against colds and flu, catarrh, sore throats, and chest infections.
- Elderberries and flowers disarm the enzyme viruses use to penetrate healthy cells in the lining of the nose and throat.Taken before infection, it prevents infection. Taken after infection, it prevents spread of the virus through the respiratory tract.
- Mullein leaves and flowers are traditionally used to treat bronchitis, colds, flu etc. and promote the discharge of mucus.. It is helpful with chest pain, a rough voice and throat.
- Hibiscus is very useful for colds, cough and sore throat.
- Echinacea is an herb that is widely used in traditional medicine. It has been shown to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation
- Thyme helps with symptoms of acute bronchitis which often include sore throat, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, fatigue, runny nose, nasal congestion and low-grade fever.
- Sage has been used to treat many inflammatory conditions, and studies suggest it can help relieve throat pain
- Fennel helps to loosen mucus in your lungs and relieve your cough or sore throat.
- Carrageenan is extracted from Red Sea Weed (Dulse). It is used for the symptomatic relief of nasal congestions and sore throat. It interacts with many different virus particles, thereby forming a shielding layer on their surfaces preventing interaction with the mucosa and infection of the cells. Carrageenan also forms a moisturizing layer on the mucosa, helping to heal the damaged mucosal surfaces and alleviating the symptoms of the infection.
- Sea salt helps reduce swelling by pulling water out of your throat tissue. It may also help kill unwanted microbes in your throat.
Spray 2-4 times in the back of the throat then swallow. Use up to 4 times per day as needed or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
Rosehips, Elder flowers, Elder berries, Mullein, Hibiscus flowers, Echinacea, Thyme, Sage, Fennel, Stevia, Red Sea Dulse, Carrageen, Sea Salt, Vitamin C, Vegetable Glycerin, Distilled water, Grain alcohol
DISCLAIMER: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is compiled from traditional and modern herb books, articles, and research. This information is summarized for its educational value and should not be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of disease. It should not be used to replace the services of a qualified practitioner. When you are buying this product you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold seller free of any liability. The seller, assumes NO responsibility for any adverse reactions from the usage of these products.
Share this Product